While an AVM appraisal may fall within some definitions of an appraisal, it is not a formal appraisal under the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). For consumers AVM appraisals are a timely and affordable way to instantly receive:
- An online estimate of a home's value
- A detailed area map of the home's location
- A snap shot of a home's assessed value and sales history
- An analysis of neighborhood sales comparables, history and trends
- Additional neighborhood area information (i.e. local schools, libraries, etc..)
Electronic Appraiser offers two instant home valuation reports. A Complete Property Valuation report for $29.95 and a Subject Property with Recent Sales for only $9.90. It's a great service that's instant, accurate, real-time data and useful for home buyers and sellers to get a quick snap shot of what's the home value is estimated at.Please visit Electronic Appraiser - www.electronicappraiser.com - for more information.