Once you have identified and addressed your trouble areas, you can then focus on items that enhance your homes curb appeal. Even with a limited budget your can greatly enhance your homes visual appeal by focusing on a few key areas. Items you may consider include:
- Adding colorful seasonal plants to existing flower beds.
- Purchasing new house address numbers and mailbox.
- Installing a new door with glass inserts.
- Placing a new welcome mat and a grouping of potted plants at the entrance.
- Installing lighting along your driveway or sidewalk.
Here are few tips from professional real estate photographers:
- Make sure your lawn is mowed and edged.
- Remove cars, pets, and toys before shooting.
- Request shots from multiple angles and levels.
- Find angles that show most of your property without looking cluttered or untidy by the surrounding landscape. Relay this information to the photographer.
- Include as much as of the front lawn and landscape as possible. If your lawn or landscape is not at its best, request the photographer shoot from an angle that includes more sky.